Sentimens Public Intelligence (SPI) is an influence-tech startup that blends expertise in Data Science and Public Relations to produce a truly innovative approach to communication: Public Intelligence .
Our Public Intelligence agency and SaaS solutions empower both startups and enterprises to kickstart brand recognition, reach target audiences, generate sales leads, and leverage the action potential of the public at large.
Located in Seattle, Montreal and Paris, SPI is now expanding to London!
SPI is seeking motivated, organized candidates to help with several product-launches at its London branch.
The ideal intern will:
- be enrolled in a post-secondary degree
- have a working familiarity with Python and its toolchain (namely: Python 3 and pip)
- express a strong desire to improve his/her programming skills while working on real-world problems
- Hands-on product development with Python under the tutelage of a senior developer
- Code documentation, testing and DevOps integration
- Rapid prototyping and market-testing of new product features
What we Offer
This internship is unpaid, but may provide bonuses based on performance. Interns are guaranteed to come out of this internship with significant programming experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
SPI offers flexible hours, and an informal, friendly working environment.
Interested candidates should respond with a 1 page (maximum) cover letter and a C.V.
We <3 self-taught programmers! Candidates need not have any formal education in programming. If you have a github account or a personal code project you’d like to show us, please send along with your CV and cover letter.
SPI is an equal-opportunity employer with an affinity for unusual CVs 🙂